HDAOR REALTOR® Members
PUBLIC SEARCH SITE
HDAOR MEMBER NEWS
REALTOR® & Affiliate Members, You are invited to join us for our monthly General Membership Meeting!
* * Must Register to Attend * *
May 25, 2022
HDAOR Office- 11890 Hesperia Rd. Hesperia, CA 92345
Our speaker, John Ohanian, is the General Manager of Silverwood!
He will be speaking on the development which was formerly known as Tapestry in the City of Hesperia. John has championed the planning and entitlement efforts since its beginning. Come and hear all about the new Master Planned community, SILVERWOOD.
June 10, 2022
9am – 10:30am
Tickets $15 per person
High Desert Association of REALTORS®
11890 Hesperia Rd. Hesperia, CA 92345
Menu: Pancakes, Bacon, Orange Juice, Coffee
Register online at ims.vvar.com or call us at 760.244.8841
American Red Cross
Happy Trails Foundation
High Desert Homeless Shelter
Victor Valley Assistance League
HDAOR & PRMG Horse Derby
July 12, 2022
Percy Bakker Center
$25 Admission Fee / Includes dinner
All proceeds will be donated to local charities
Register online at ims.vvar.com or call us at 760-244-8841
Supra: Live Zoom Webinars
Do you want to see who is showing your listings and when?
Western Joshua Tree Status Update
In late 2019 the Center for Biological Diversity (CBD) filed a petition with the California Department of Fish and Game Commission (Commission) to list the Western Joshua Tree as a threatened species. The petition was subsequently accepted by the Department. This action began the process to determine if the Joshua Tree should be listed as threatened under the California Endangered Species Act (CESA). Read More…
- Selling High Performance Homes May 17
- High Performance Homes: Valuation 2 – May 18
7 Reasons to Work With a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics. When you’re buying a home, here’s what an agent who’s a REALTOR® can do for you.
- Act as an expert guide. Buying a home typically requires a variety of forms, reports, disclosures, and other legal and financial documents. A knowledgeable real estate agent will know what’s required in your market, helping you avoid delays and costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved in a real estate transaction; you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
- Offer objective information and opinions. A great real estate agent will guide you through the home search with an unbiased eye, helping you meet your buying objectives while staying within your budget. Agents are also a great source when you have questions about local amenities, utilities, zoning rules, contractors, and more.
- Give you expanded search power. You want access to the full range of opportunities. Using a cooperative system called the multiple listing service, your agent can help you evaluate all active listings that meet your criteria, alert you to listings soon to come on the market, and provide data on recent sales. Your agent can also save you time by helping you winnow away properties that are still appearing on public sites but are no longer on the market. Read more…
C.A.R's Champions of Home
Discover how a REALTOR® can help you!
Owning a home in California is more than a dream. California REALTORS® help make it possible. Here’s what you need to know to navigate today’s real estate market safely…
Tips for Buyers and Sellers
Buying and Selling in 2022
Be smart, be safe, and chase that dream.
So you want to buy a home in the Golden State. Or maybe you’re ready to sell and move on to your next big thing. Either way, California REALTORS® are here to help.